Tagliatelle with beef meatballs and paprika
Tagliatelle with beef meatballs and paprika! Aromas to whet your appetite!
4 Serves 15 min Easy
- 400g of tagliatelle
- 600g of minced beef
- 500g of organic Panzani Tomacouli
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small chilli
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of cumin powder
- 3 pinches of caster sugar
- salt and ground pepper
- Cook the fettuccini in a large amount of boiling salted water for 9 minutes. Drain it.
- During this time, season the meat with salt and pepper and make meatballs 6cm in diameter.
- Put the Tomacouli in a frying pan and add the pressed garlic clove, the cumin, the paprika, the sugar, the salt and the pepper.
- Add the meatballs and cook while stirring constantly for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve as soon as possible sprinkling on tarragon.
Print it Share
on 4, basé sur 0 opinion