Tagliatelle with truffles
Tagliatelle with truffles...take your pasta to the next level!
4 Serves 30 min Average
- 400 g tagliatelle
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 ml cream
- 2 truffles
- truffle oil Parmesan butter
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Melt butter in pan and sauté chopped garlic; pour in the cream and bring to a simmer.
- Meanwhile, finely chop one truffle and add to the cream. Simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Toss the sauce with the pasta.
- To serve, sprinkle with Parmesan, drizzle with truffle oil and garnish with thin slices of truffles.
Print it Share
on 4, basé sur 0 opinion