Spicy farfalle quadrate
Spicy farfalle bow ties!
4 Serves 30 min Easy
- 400 g farfalle
- 1 yellow, 1 green, 1 red bell pepper
- 80 ml vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 leek
- 1 dried chilli
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tomato
- fresh marjoram or oregano
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Preheat oven to 200 °C and bake all the peppers until dry. Dark blisters form when they are ready.
- Place the roasted peppers in a plastic bag to sweat.
- After five minutes, open the bag, peel the peppers and cut them into strips.
- Cook chopped garlic, crushed chilli and sliced leek in the vegetable stock with 2 tablespoons of olive oil for 4 minutes.
- Use only the white part of the leek. Add the diced tomato, peppers and a tablespoon of marjoram or oregano. Season with salt and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta and heat thoroughly. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Print it Share
on 4, basé sur 0 opinion