Pasta salad Pico de Gallo style
A pretty, fresh and healthy pasta salad!
4 Serves 15 min Easy
- 400g of Foglio
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 green peppers
- 1/2 a cucumber
- 1 and a half limes
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- Fresh coriander and Espelette chilli pepper (optional)
- Cook the foglio according to the directions on the packet. Rinse in cold water and drain.
- While doing this, cut up the tomato, the red onion, the cucumber and the green pepper into small cubes.
- In a salad bowl, juice the limes, add 6 tablespoons of olive oil, two pinches of salt and two pinches of Espelette chilli pepper (optional).
- Add the cut up vegetables and the pasta. Mix and keep to one side to cool for 30 min. Serve with the fresh chopped up coriander (optional). facultatif).
Print it Share
4.5 on 4, basé sur 2 opinion