Rigatoni with avocado pesto and sun-dried tomatoes
4 Serves 30 min Easy
- 400 g rigatoni
- 2 avocados
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- salt and pepper
Make with :
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Halve avocados; remove pit by tapping with the blade of a knife and twisting.
- Remove pulp with spoon.
- Cut avocado into small pieces and blend along with garlic, lemon juice, pine nuts, olive oil, Parmesan and salt until smooth.
- For a coarser consistency, prepare pesto in a mortar instead of a blender. The final appearance will be more rustic.
- Add cooked pasta to pan with a small amount of pasta water; add pesto and sun-dried tomatoes. Mix well.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts and shaved Parmesan, if desired.
Print it Share
2.75 on 4, basé sur 4 opinion