Pipe rigate with rocket pesto, fennel and corn-fed chicken supreme
Penne rigate with chicken! A safe bet!
4 Serves 40 min Average
- 400 g pipe rigate
- 4 chicken breasts with bone and skin
- 1 large fennel bulb
- half litre orange juice
- 4 handfuls of rocket
- 30 g pine nuts
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 dl olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Clean fennel, trim stalk and cut into small pieces.
- Place fennel into pot, cover with orange juice and cook until tender. Using a blender or mortar, prepare pesto with rocket, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, salt and Parmesan.
- Although using a blender is simpler, the pesto heats up and can separate. If this happens, let it cool and then mix again. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper and sauté on both sides in olive oil.
- Transfer meat to a baking sheet and finish cooking in oven preheated to 180 °C for about 10 minutes. The meat is juicier thanks to the bone.
- Place cooked pasta in the pan and add the fennel and the remaining juice. Heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and stir in pesto.
- Spoon pasta onto plate and top with sliced chicken breast.
Print it Share
on 4, basé sur 0 opinion