A refreshing salad with Greek notes and bursting with colour from the Pipe rigate Tricolore!
4 Serves 15 min Easy
- 400g of Panzani Pipe rigate Tricolore
- 1 red onion
- 200g of feta
- 20g of pine nuts
- 80g of sun-dried tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cook the torti tricolore according to the directions on the packet. Rinse in cold water.
- Finley chop the red onion, cut up the feta into cubes and the pieces of sun-dried tomato.
- In a salad bowl, add 4 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 soup spoons of balsamic vinegar. Mix. Add the coloured torti, the chopped onion, the feta and the sun-dried tomatoes. Mix again. Keep to one side to cool for 30 min.
Print it Share
3.33 on 4, basé sur 0 opinion