Asian style couscous!
4 Serves 30 min Difficult
- 250 g couscous
- 300 g spring onions
- 200 g red onion
- 100 ml lemon juice
- 4 handfuls of chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 handful chopped mint
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt white pepper
- Prepare couscous according to directions on package.
- Cut tomatoes into small cubes and chop mint, parsley, red onion and spring onions.
- Add cooled couscous to the vegetables and season with salt.
- Pour in lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well and allow liquid to soak into couscous.
- Serve chilled on lettuce leaves.
Print it Share
1 on 4, basé sur 1 opinion