Alphabet pasta with spring vegetables and salmon
Alphabeto for grown-ups!
4 Serves 40 min Easy
- 400 g alphabet pasta
- 600 g salmon fillet
- 300 g spring vegetables (broccoli, baby carrots,
- snow peas, etc.)
- 80 ml vegetable stock
- 50 g butterolive oilfresh thyme
- Cook pasta according to directions on package.
- Preheat oven to 180 °C. Season the portions of salmon with salt and thyme and sear on both sides in olive oil.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet and bake in oven for about 7 minutes.
- Chop spring vegetables and blanch to retain crispness. After removing from boiling water, plunge immediately in ice water to retain the fresh colour of the vegetables.
- Bring stock to a boil in a saucepan. Add the vegetables, heat thoroughly and season with salt.
- Add the pasta to the prepared vegetables and heat again.
- Remove from heat and mix in cold butter to nicely thicken the sauce.
- Spoon the pasta on a plate and top with a salmon fillet.
Print it Share
on 4, basé sur 0 opinion